Maps, Tags, Tutorials and Assets for the Halo Custom Edition Game
Troubleshooting Halo CE
ExtrasOfficial HEK Mapping Tutorial
Ghost's Tutorials Index
Top 100 Favorites Lists
Top 50 Year 2007 Lists
Top 50 Year 2008 Lists
Top 50 Year 2009 Lists
Top 50 Year 2010 Lists
Top 50 Year 2011 Lists
Top 50 Year 2012 Lists
Top 50 Year 2013 Lists
Top 50 Year 2014 Lists
Top 50 Year 2015 Lists
File SectionsAll Files
Halo Custom Edition Game
Official Halo CE Files
Halo CE Maps
Modified Single Player Maps
Custom Single Player Maps
CMT Single Player Maps
Multiplayer Maps w/ AI
Modified Multiplayer Maps
YELO - Open Sauce Maps
Maps for Machinima
Custom UI Files
3D Model Files
Halo CE Misc. Tags
Halo CE Biped Tags
Halo CE Scenery Tags
Halo CE Tag Packs
Halo CE Vehicle Tags
Halo CE Weapon Tags
Misc. Halo Files
The Halo CE Chronicles
Help us defer the
cost of bandwidth.
RSS FeedRSS Feed
The Silent Photagrapher Mod b30
Title: The Silent Photagrapher Mod b30 File Name: The_Silent_Photagrapher_Mod_b30.zip
Section: Modified Single Player Maps
Author: Inferno & Malolo
Description: A single player campaign modification of The Silent Cartographer level
Media Type: Zip
Size: 77.5M Date: 09/05/08
User Rating: 9.0
There are currently 15 Additional Screenshots for this map
Review User Screenshots
Add New Screenshot
File Name: The_Silent_Photagrapher_Mod_b30.zip
Rate This File!User Rating: 9.0
Description: A complex mod of The silent cartographer (b30.map) created by DMT (Inferno & Malolo) Includes new vehicles, encounters, weapons, and much much more. It also has SLOWMO!!!!
ABOUT THE MAP:
Maps done. I was really planning on polishing it up and making it into a really outstanding mod but i lost interest in the project and decided to release it in its current state because its fun to play but its just not high quality triple A material. And besides why would i just not finish and let the project disappear after all the work i put into it?
Anyways here's a list of features in the map.
- Flash Light has been replaced with "Madda Cheef Time" Which is a more bad ass version of bullet time. It slows down the game to 0.5 speed and it also activates "Cheef Vizeon" which lights up the area around you making it easier to see invisible elites and enemy's in the dark.
- Added a couple of new weapons.
//- Battle Rifle
//- Flame Thrower
- Modified most of the existing weapons
//- Pistol (no scope, higher ROF)
//- Assault Rifle (halo 3 style)
//- Plasma Rifle (powered up, Skinned)
//- Plasma Pistol (Skinned)
//- Needler (powered up, edited shaders)
//- Sniper (added recoil night vision removed)
//- Shotgun (Skinned)
//- Shadow step
//- Divine (Which doesn't really work properly)
- 1 New Cutscene
- a couple of new encounters and enemy types (sniper jackals, Honor Guards, etc)
- A couple of new Objectives
- And some modifications Here and there.
List of bugs - This is the list of things I wanted to fix but never got around to actually doing so.
- Hud messages are screwed up and Icons are wrong as well.
- The slowmo screen effect doesn't work.
- All of the FP weapon animations are PLACE HOLDER! Don't bitch about them.
- Most of the weapons models and textures were also place holder.
- IMPORTANT - When you get to the part where you open the door. (at shaft_B) you will come out of the building and see the pelican crashed out on the beach. Originally i was going to do a cut scene of the MC sliding down the cliff to the pelican but i never got around to animating it. So what you MUST DO when you get to that part is get the over shield and slide down that cliff and get into the tank. If you don't it messes up the giant beach tank war that you have to fight.
- There are a lot of other little things i wanted to fix ( like the cinematic bipeds not matching) and i don't want to list every single one so I'm going to stop here.