Maps, Tags, Tutorials and Assets for the Halo Custom Edition Game
Troubleshooting Halo CE
ExtrasOfficial HEK Mapping Tutorial
Ghost's Tutorials Index
Top 100 Favorites Lists
Top 50 Year 2007 Lists
Top 50 Year 2008 Lists
Top 50 Year 2009 Lists
Top 50 Year 2010 Lists
Top 50 Year 2011 Lists
Top 50 Year 2012 Lists
Top 50 Year 2013 Lists
Top 50 Year 2014 Lists
Top 50 Year 2015 Lists
File SectionsAll Files
Halo Custom Edition Game
Official Halo CE Files
Halo CE Maps
Modified Single Player Maps
Custom Single Player Maps
CMT Single Player Maps
Multiplayer Maps w/ AI
Modified Multiplayer Maps
YELO - Open Sauce Maps
Maps for Machinima
Custom UI Files
3D Model Files
Halo CE Misc. Tags
Halo CE Biped Tags
Halo CE Scenery Tags
Halo CE Tag Packs
Halo CE Vehicle Tags
Halo CE Weapon Tags
Misc. Halo Files
The Halo CE Chronicles
Help us defer the
cost of bandwidth.
RSS FeedRSS Feed
Cmt Evolved Source Release Player Bonus
Title: Cmt Evolved Source Release Player Bonus File Name: cmt_evolved_source_release_player_bonus.zip
Section: CMT Single Player Maps
Description: CMT Evolved's player bonus tag release
Media Type: Zip
Size: 34.0M Date: 02/23/16
User Rating: pending
There are currently 0 Additional Screenshots for this map
Add New Screenshot
File Name: cmt_evolved_source_release_player_bonus.zip
Rate This File!User Rating: pending
This is it: the final release from CMT's Evolved team.
This includes an assortment of bonus tags, scripts and data files for player behavior things that never quite made it into TSC:E. These tags require that you have both the "core" and "scenario" tag / script releases. There's also a quick cute test map for the tags.
Most notable is a scripted armor ability system -- actually a suite of systems -- which includes these armor abilities by default:
1) Shield Booster -- limited-use powerup that lets you recharge your shields on demand. Depletes after two full charges.
2) Portable EMP -- limited-use powerup that, after a short charge-up, kills shields on nearby objects (but also kills your shields). Depletes after three uses.
3) Health Regen -- passive powerup that gives you limited health regeneration, like in Reach. Allows use of your default ability (like flashlight or VISR) while equipped.
4) Health pack -- single-use powerup that instantly refills your health on demand.
5) Active Camo -- limited-use powerup that gives you camo on demand. Running increases the chance that enemies will spot you; crouch-walking makes you fully invisible (unless you're right next to someone).
The CMT Evolved team implemented an armor ability system for TSC:E, but it was cut from the map a few months before release. This is a cleaned-up version of that system. We didn't think that keeping these in TSC:E was worth the associated resource costs. Also it's not very good that this system was implemented with scripts -- it should have been handled by an Open Sauce extension. (That's a big part of why we cut them, in fact). But, maybe one of you out there will find this interesting or useful...
This also includes an experimental system to notify the player of nearby health packs when their health is low.
Additionally, there are a few fixes for script components in the prior scenario release.